Our processing takes into account the requirements of privacy legislation. This means that this Privacy Statement clearly states the purposes for which personal data are processed.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
When you register for the newsletter or give a response via the contact form, you will be asked to enter personal data. Because this concerns privacy-sensitive data, careful handling of personal data is of great importance. Your personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured. Only the data that you provide is stored. This can be the following data:
· First and last name;
· E-mail address;
· Telephone number;
· Company Name.
WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USED FOR?
The collection of personal data is limited to only those personal data that are necessary for the following legitimate purposes:
· When you complete the contact form, your name, telephone number and e-mail address are required to contact you and provide you with a response.
· If you register for the newsletter, your name and e-mail address are required to send you this newsletter about my work. After registering for the newsletter you will receive an e-mail to confirm your registration. Your e-mail address will then be added to the list of subscribers.
· When you decide to purchase a work of art, your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number are required to process the payment and also to be able to arrange practical matters such as the delivery of the canvas to your address.
By providing the data to me you give me permission to use the data for the aforementioned purposes. Your data is therefore only processed on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, sub a. and sub b, of the Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens (Wbp).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
· You always have the right to view, change or delete your personal data. You can submit a request for inspection in writing and if you determine that your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant then you can state this in writing to indicate which data must be changed or deleted.
· You always have the right to withdraw your consent to process your data so that your data is no longer processed afterwards. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the data processing based on your consent prior to the withdrawal.
· In addition, you have the right at all times to delete your personal data, a right to limit processing and a right to object to the processing. In addition, you are entitled to transferring or making your data transferable. You can also make a written request for this.
Written requests will be processed within 4 weeks of receipt. Written also means e-mail. To prevent abuse, you may be asked to identify yourself adequately.
You can direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED WITH?
Distribution to third parties
We can pass on your details to our partners. (for example a transport company) These partners are involved in the implementation of the agreement, such as taking care of the product. These partners are (also) established outside the EU.
Saving your data
Your personal data is stored on servers of My Domain. The servers of My Domain are located in the Netherlands. You can read on [https://www.mijndomein.nl/over-mijndomein/privacy] how My Domain handles your data.
HOW WILL THE PERSONAL DATA BE PROTECTED?
Appropriate security measures are taken to protect your personal data to limit misuse and unauthorized access to personal data and to guarantee your privacy.
Appropriate technical measures protect personal data against loss or other forms of unlawful processing. These requirements also apply to parties that process personal data on assignment (e.g. transport companies).
ARE COOKIES USED?
Cookies are used for the best possible functioning of this website.
Switch off and delete cookies
Do you want to disable or delete cookies? Then you can do this via your browser settings or via the cookie notification on this website. If necessary, use the help function of your browser to find out how you can do this.
You can find more information about how to disable cookies via the Your Online Choices website.
To know how visitors use the website and to be able to optimize the use of the website, Google Analytics is applied. Analytical cookies from Google are placed via the website. This information is anonymized as well as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not used so that you cannot be traced personally. More information about the Google Analytics policy can be found at [https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.]
To be able to share the content of the website via social media, a number of social media buttons have been placed at the top.
You can read privacy statements from the respective social media channels to know how they handle your privacy.
· Facebook: [https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation]
· Instagram: [https://help.instagram.com/285881641526716?helpref=page_content]
· Pinterest: [https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy]
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED?
Your data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was received.
When you unsubscribe from the newsletter, the information you provided when registering on the newsletter will be deleted.
Your response via response form: your name and e-mail address with your response will only be stored visible to the artist. This information will be deleted within one year after our last correspondence.
The above period applies, unless there are further legal obligations to keep the data longer and / or to keep it available.
I reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. The changes take effect at the announced time of entry into force. It is recommended that you regularly consult this privacy statement so that you are aware of these changes.